SPEX Classic Back Support
Easily solve upper torso needs for most wheelchair users with the Spex Classic Back Support. The Classic Back Support incorporates the popular Spex contouring cube system to allow on-the-spot customisations for torso comfort and asymmetry needs.
- Effortless customisations
- On-the-spot adaptions for changing postural needs
- Instant results
- Cubes can be removed and added at any time
- Contouring doesn’t move or slip out of adjustment
- Additional contouring support wedges can be used to further enhance the degree of contouring.
The Classic Back Support, with its rectangle shape, fits between the wheelchair canes, while the T Shape Classic Back Support and the Surface Classic Back Support sit in front of the wheelchair canes due to the additional shoulder and pelvic support components.
- Requires a comfortable back support to reduce torso pain
- Requires spinal alignment and support
- Has skin breakdown/pressure care needs
- Has bony or protruding skeletal prominences
- Have changing postural needs
- Pertains a maladaptive or asymmetric posture
"*" indicates required fields