MaxxCare Heel Protectors
The Maxxcare Heel Pro Evolution provides excellent comfort and pressure reduction for patients with a ’high risk’ of developing pressure ulcers to the vulnerable heel area.
For patients with pressure damage,the Maxxcare Heel Pro Evolution can be an effective solution for wound healing, as its unique design allows for heel offloading.
The 2014 European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel (EPUAP 2014) guidelines also recommend the practice of off-loading pressure “floating heels”.
The use of heel protection devices such as the Maxxcare Heel Pro Evolution is a very effective intervention for preventing heel damage in patients and is a valuable resource in the treatment of existing pressure ulcers.
- Safer Mobility with an improved non-slip sole means you can walk safely while wearing the MaxxCare Heel Pro Evolution
- Anti-shear in bed. Foam free, low-friction nylon outer material ensure easy movement over sheets, improving bed mobility and circulation
- Inner fleece lining with two large adjustable Velcro straps ensuring the best individual fit
- Fully machine washable up to 60° without removing the internal Vicair air cushions
- Available in Small, Standard and XL sizes
- 0.1kg weight
"*" indicates required fields